Posted: 8 September, 2016
Organization: Mile Marker Industries
Location: Pompano BEach
Job functions would include, but are not limited to:
• Planning and implementing engineering programs including defining the project philosophy; activities; milestones; and customer requirements.
• Develop and maintain a schedule for the assigned engineering project(s) and provide reports on the status of the project milestones.
• Work with marketing and product design teams to build manufacturing process for existing and new products.
• Provide detailed drawings, specifications and production process instructions.
• Develop quality control plans and implement (or improve upon) inspection methods.
• Review and improve production procedures to increase productivity, quality and revenues.
• Analyze and make recommendations to improve work station design and upgrade of equipment.
• Oversee project specific phases or aspects of project including technical studies, product design, preparation of specifications and technical plans, and product testing.
• Review product design for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related specifications.
BS in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited four-year college and/or university
Master’s Degree in Engineering a plus
• Minimum 8 – 10 years Mechanical Engineering experience including project lead and/or management
• Clear understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Standards
• Ability to interpret manufacturing designs
• Ability to perform complex finite element analysis
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple medium complexity project assignments, consistently meeting deadline requirements.
• Ability to direct all phases of project lifecycle
• Strong background in creating and maintaining technical documentation (ISO 9001 a plus)
• Experience using Solidworks 2016
• Previous experience working with or for the Military a plus
Please send resume to : email@example.com