Title: Assembler I
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Salary: $12.00 – $13.00 per hour
The assembler performs repetitive workstation and/or line-assembly for Mile Marker’s manufactured products.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs bench-type processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies by following work instructions both written and digital.
- Provides a daily summary to inform supervisors about the work accomplished.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area while following safety regulations.
- Labels all parts accordingly with the specifications.
- Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules under moderate supervision.
- Assembles small parts manually.
- Positions, aligns, or adjust workpieces or electrical parts to facilitate wiring or assembly
- Performs, cable pulling, drilling, wiring, painting and light soldering.
- Packs, seals and moves boxes.
- Maintains quality of all tools used on the production floor.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED mandatory
- 2-3 years of prior experience as an assembler in manufacturing.
|Job Category||Full Time, Warehouse|