Mile Marker Industries, LLC.
Title: Marketing and Sales Director
Plan, direct, and coordinate marketing programs, such as determining the demand for products and services offered by the company, and identify potential customers. Develop pricing strategies with the goal of maximizing the firm’s profits or share of the market while ensuring the company’s customers are satisfied. Engage product development or monitor trends that indicate the need for new products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct and perform all aspects of product marketing and promotions, including development procedures, specifying components, packaging and header design, product positioning, pricing, catalog and sell sheet copy, training aides and point of purchase merchandisers.
- Manage and communicate sales information and product changes both internally and externally.
- Regularly perform pricing and competitive analysis by customer channel and recommend strategies to improve market position.
- Assist in producing, maintain and update annual forecast.
- Provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver new products to the market place.
- Foster trust relationships with vendors to achieve better pricing and quality of services.
- Ability to work within a dynamic environment and industry.
- Identify, qualify and grow new business opportunities.
- Develop and manage client relationship to support revenue targets and goals.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing (B.A.) from four-year college or university.
- 8 – 10 years of experience in full cycle product management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Strong understanding of business process with the ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and deliver requested output timely and accurately.
- High level of energy, positive attitude, and possess a selfless attitude for the benefit of the firm.
- Advanced MS office skills.
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Project Management – Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget; Manages project team activities.
- Change Management – Develops workable implementation plans; Communicates changes effectively; Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; Prepares and supports those affected by change; Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Business Acumen – Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.
This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bending or standing on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
|Job Category||Full Time, Marketing, Sales|