Posted: 1 August, 2017
Organization: Mile Marker Industries
Location: Pompano Beach
This position is primarily responsible for the design, creation and development of ideas, applications, and graphic innovations to be presented by visual communications media such as websites, magazines, newspapers, social platforms and all innovational electronic media to inspire and captivate consumers. This role requires the employee to work with the members of the marketing department, sales, sales support and others to ensure the continuity of the company’s marketing message.
- Design - Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; applies design principles; demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Customer Service - Responds promptly to customer needs; response to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; able to read and interpret written information.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Graphic Design or Marketing.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- Adobe systems
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and develop website pages, banner ads, and HTML emails.
- Develop graphic and image assets for content and digital marketing.
- Create computer-generated graphics for animation.
- Support the overall website design, and translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually engaging, and emotionally driven.
- Organize and upload web content, such as photos, graphics, videos, blogs and all other material required.
- Implement design request and provide ongoing website maintenance.
- Execute website search engine optimization for best practices.
- Performing day-to-day administrative tasks such as maintaining information files and processing paperwork.
- Remain up-to-date technically and apply new knowledge to the job.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Cooperates with all members of the team to maintain a dynamic work environment.
Additional Supporting Duties:
- Provide and proofread various content for all media platforms (i.e. digital, print, social etc.).
- Designs and create all marketing and promotion literature.