Posted: 30 June, 2017
Organization: Mile Marker Industries
Location: Pompano Beach
Title: Sales Representative
Develops new business as well as retaining and servicing existing clients within a specified geographic region.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Generates leads and develops new business to meet pre-determined sales goals and objectives.
• Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships.
• Responds to all inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner.
• Prepares and presents sales proposals.
• Processes orders in person, through emails and over the phone.
• Manages specified sales territory.
• Understands and communicates information regarding company products, services, and policies and procedures to new and existing clients.
• Possesses a thorough knowledge and understanding of Mile Marker’s industry and product line.
• Continually gathers information on competitors and prevalent industry and business climate within the region; communicates information to management and others as needed.
• Recommends changes in products by evaluating competitive landscape.
• Ensures that all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time.
• Creates and delivers compelling PowerPoint presentations to potential customers via “Decks”
• Provides sales status reports.
• Represents and promotes the organization in business/trade events that impact business unit.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in business or equivalent, one to two years of experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must be a self-starter and proactive.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
• Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
• Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills.
• Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Proficient on Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and QuickBooks.
Customer Service--Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments
Interpersonal Skills--Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
Written Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Teamwork--Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. The employee is frequently required to sit for long periods of time. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, digital camera and fax machines.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Mile Marker Industries, LLC:
Mile Marker is a well established, highly regarded company in the automotive aftermarket and OEM sectors. Mile Marker designs and manufactures unique, high quality and highly durable products for your off-road vehicle. Our products include locking hubs, conversion kits, electric winches and our legendary hydraulic winch system.
We are an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization and an approved supplier to the US Military. For over a decade, Mile Marker has been manufacturing and supplying parts for a number of major OEMs. The quality of our products is assured.
Mile Marker products are available in almost all 4 x 4 retail shops in the US, and there are dealers in 46 countries throughout the world. Please see our list of dealers for more detail.
Mile Marker is an innovator. Our legendary, patented hydraulic winch is the only approved winch for the US Military's HMMWV (Humvee). This winch is powered by the power steering pump, allowing uninterrupted pulls for hours on end and operating in all climatic conditions. This is not only a great winch for the military, but for any serious off-roader.
Mile Marker operates from its headquarters in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Company website: http://milemarker.com/
Company address: 2121 Blount Rd., Pompano Beach, FL 33069