Posted: 12 September, 2016
Organization: Mile Marker Industries
Location: Pompano Beach
Graphic/Web Designer internship
Mile Marker is offering a part time and/or paid internship to a talented Graphic/Web Designer to contribute innovative ideas and share our vision for the future. Reporting to the Marketing and Design manager, the Graphic/Web Designer is a member of the Marketing and Design team and should enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. In this position, the Graphic/Web Designer will create visual communications for print, web and electronic media. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently as well as on a team.
- - Create and develop website pages , banner ads,
HTML emails, e-newsletters and collateral
- - Develop graphic and image assets for both content marketing
and digital marketing efforts
- - Support overall website design, and translate business and
marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting and emotionally engaging.
- - Coordinate and upload web content (product photos, content
and graphics, blog posts) for all websites.
- - Implement design requests and provide ongoing website
maintenance including troubleshooting to existing websites.
- - Execute website search engine optimization best practices
- - HTML and CSS is a must (proven experience)
Mobile optimization is a must.
- - Proficiency with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator,
InDesign)Examples of work required.
- - Motivated self-starter with the interpersonal skills
required to work with others in a collaborative environment
About the Company:
Mile Marker designs and manufactures innovative, high quality and highly durable products for your off-road vehicle. Our products include locking hubs, conversion kits, electric winches and our legendary hydraulic winch system. We are an ISO certified organization and a TACOM approved supplier to the US Military. For thirty years, Mile Marker has been manufacturing and supplying parts for a number of major OEM’s.
Mile Marker operates from its headquarters in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Please send resume to : email@example.com